Friday, October 17, 2008

Home made bread!!!

OK i am really tring to catch up on my blogging cause i have been totally slacking! k so this was my first loaves of bread i have ever made without anyones help! and i don't have a bosch or a kitchen aid so yes i was like the pioneers and did it by hand , oh yes i kneaded that freakin bread for10 min by hand, freakin A i am good!!! and they turned out beautiful and Yummy! Also so i used my moms recipe and didn't know it ws for 5 loaves, i called her and thought i did something wrong but no, i was just making a butt load!



4 comments:

Adrian said...

So did our mutual activity inspire you? Either way...check you out!!! Those are lovely loaves! And holy shoot, 5 of them...without a mixer! I'm seriously impressed! Does this mean you're ready to live on food storage??!?! ;)

Adrian said...

p.s.-- thanks for FINALLY posting! It's about FREAKING time!

stacey said...

Ha ha so funny! they look delicious way to go betty crocker!

Anonymous said...

YUM! Looks delicious... I am going to try making bread this week. we will see what happens. I have been making cookies for the past month and i am afraid i am going to balloon one day so its onto bread, because idk its a little more healthy.. I think.. hahaha whatever!