Sunday, December 21, 2008




So everyone I know has read the Twilight books so to not be a loser and to confess my love to the book i will post this. Now lets get this straight i am in love with Edward Cullen not Rob Pattinson, they are two completely different people. And also my love for Jocob black because if there was no magic in this world Bella would have been with Jacob and i believe i have found my Jocob in life, who by the way is the Wolfe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so right about Rob Pattinson. But until you read midnight sun you will not full understand my undying love for edward. I understand he is a vampire... but jacob is a wolf. so here is my thing... EDWARD is my man JACOB is yours.. I take Edward for one huge reason.. what he said about bella in midnight sun
he said.. and I quote
her exsistence alone was enough to justify the creation of the entire world.
JACOB is awesome, and your right you do have your wolfe. :D thank you for leaving me EDWARD! :D

Anonymous said...

Stef thanks for representing and putting my love Edward Cullen on this page. What is this Midnight Sun your friend Shelby speaks of?