Monday, August 31, 2009

Ok OK!!

So I am a bad blogger i need to post more but if i don't have pics i figure whats the point. You know! and all so i am a scrapper so when i take pics and just put them on the computer to put on the blog they never get developed and i never scrapbook them so now i just figured whatever! i will never get cought up on scrap booking but i can stay up to date on blogging, hopefully. so here are some pictures of when we drove down from Alaska and when our kids were....well it seems like babys. and also right now I'm missing the cooler weather so i like to put September pics of Alaska. anyway so ya there you go maybe i will try to post without pics but I'm not sure, but i do love to read others post even when they don't have pics... hmm I'm just totally undecided.






0 comments: