Sunday, September 13, 2009

30 weeks

Well i hate pregnant pics but I'm 30 weeks and have only gained 1lb but clearly have a growing baby inside me! I was over weight to begin with, but at my last doctors appt my doc asked if i was eating! ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME! Does it look like i miss a meal, no! so needless to say i thought i would post some pics just to prove i don't look anorexic , nor could I. Dumb Doctors. But also i don't know how much my good luck on weight will last so i might as well brag about it before my next appt and gain 15lbs! hahaha not funny





1 comments:

Dawn Hancock said...

Hey Stef, you look beautiful. That is awesome about not gaining weight for 30 weeks. I wish that was my case. I find out I am prego and put on 40 lbs. It looks like you are healthy maybe this pregnancy will be nice to you! I am praying for that on my third. Man your kids are so cute. Keep up on the good work. (you know the cute kid making work)