Well Here he is! November 4th, 8lbs 20 inches long and only 3 pushes! were all doing good I will have more pics soon. But this is it for now. love you all



Friday, November 6, 2009
Jacob William Wolfe
Posted by The Wolfes at 1:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
OH YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!. He is beautiful. I think he looks like you Stefanie. Or will.
I agree, he looks like you Steph. Congrats and we are happy all is well!
yay i love babies i especially love that new soft skin!! So sweet!! congrats momma :)
Yeah! He's beautiful!
He is soooooo cute. When we have had more time to completely get over ALL sickness in our home I want to bring you a meal and check out your guy in person. We are so happy for you! Glad he finally made it safe and sound!!!!
Soooo cute, Congratulations! I am so glad things went well for you. Enjoy all those fun moments that don't last too long. They all grow too fast!
Post a Comment