Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Love you daddy!




I love this video Justin keeps trying and she keeps saying she loves me and Jeremiah and only hi to daddy! and then in the end she does it, also this must have been a day with her dad cause she is not dressed!

3 comments:

TrishAnderson said...

So cute. She has grown so much since then. I just love your kids. Jeremiah is my "best buddy". He still runs to give me a hug every time he sees me. And Skylar loves to hold my hand. They love me. What can I say? Ha!!

Dawn Hancock said...

What a little cutie, she is getting so big. She reminds me of a few little naked girls I know. haha. Hope you are all doing good.

JaCee said...

oh, ya, what a pumpkin! love the nursing story! we've had our share of that also :) cole gets SO embarrassed....