So I really hate my period my last one was really bringing me down! (hence my last post) i usually never feel that down. But now that its over lets get back to being positive! #1 Eclipse is coming out Wednesday and i get to see it on Saturday with girls!!!! #2 my husband bought me this freakin cool double jogging stroller which i love and he is totally getting lots of lovin because of it! hahaha #3Im starting a program called getting my mojo back and i think it is going to be a fantastic way of getting my groove back! Ladys get ready to get your asses kicked! hahaha just kidding i want everyone to do awesome! #4 I have great Friends and Family who are always there for me and making me laugh.#5 My kids are happy and healthy (brattier than ever)but whose aren't?! #6 I can feel the lord in our lives as we strive to live the gospel worthily and Serve others! Just trying to think on the positive side like my friend Sister Williams! and all others you are trying to look on the brighter side of life! Can i get a woohoo!!! LOUDER!!! WOOOHOOOO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Nice list of positives. Go kick some butt with that Mojo thing. Wish I could participate with you all as well. Just not the right timing for me.
YOu are awesome stef. Good luck with everything. I am going to try and think a little more positive too. WOOHOO!
you are so cute! Yes you can use anything from my blog. And I'm excited yo hear your talk! And if you ever need someone to get out and use that new stroller with let me know.... I'd love to go jogging with you:) we need to have you guys over for dinner sometime, let us know....
Post a Comment