Oh how i love a good bacon in the morning...afternoon...evening! but the one thing i hate is the smell that encompasses your house afterwards.......sometimes for days!!!!!! even after the dishes are done and you have swept and maybe moped and opened all the windows and doors!!! so i tryed cooking the bacon in the oven to see if that would help with the smell.............NO!!! So i did the dishes washed the sink took out the garbage and swept the floor still all i could smell was bacon! i turned on every fan i have and opened all the windows........... still nothing, so i vacuumed and Febrezed my house from top to bottom....oh how i love frebreze it is marvelous and the smell not completely gone the next morning but i sprayed the rest of that damn bottle and sweet relief, it is gone!! i will now only cook bacon on the BBQer!!! thank you.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I guess I don't mind the smell of bacon. So yummy. But, glad you found a remedy for the smell at your house. I, too, am a Fabreeze fan!!!
I love bacon...so we make a deal. You guys bring the bacon to our house and we'll cook it and eat it and have fun and you don't have worry about the smell after eating it:)
I'm with you on the whole bacon smell emanating from every surface in the house for the next 72 hours. My fix: microwave. Then the bacon can get crispy without sitting in it's own juice (ew) and I can clean by putting all the parts in the dishwasher (super easy). See: Presto Microwave Bacon Cooker.
Post a Comment