I really surprised Justin this year for his birthday. He had to go to a church meeting or go help someone move or something like that so while he was gone i decorated the house in batman stuff!! As most of you know Justin loves all things BATMAN:) There is also this lady in our ward who decorates cakes so i had her make him a batman one and it looked amazing as you can see. We also had our Tuscon family over the Rosenbaums, for cakes and presents. He was able to get is R/C car up and running and he loves it! hes such a big kid!!! lol Oh and if your wondering how old he is I'm not sure..... cause I don't even know how old I am... its not about numbers anyway , its about life and living it!!
Justin is still working as an instructor at Davis Monthan Air Force Base. He is still the Elders Quorum president in the Valencia ward. And when he's not doing church or work stuff he is with the fam. He takes opportunities to teach the kids about the gospel and is a wonderful example for them of how to act, and how to treat people. HE is everything a father should be patient, loving and a great teacher. He makes time with each of our kids and does things with them that they enjoy doing. He is also an amazing husband and friend, he cleans and cooks and takes the kids when i need some alone time. he leads our family and blesses our home with the priesthood and always is trying to do better when he feels he as made a mistake. he is forgiving and understanding he is the reason I have for being who i am today. he makes me a better person! The kids and I love him more than he knows!
Monday, April 2, 2012
Justin is HOW OLD!!!!!
Posted by The Wolfes at 9:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment