A lot has happened since my last post, First off sissy is fine now has her cast off and has not been on the monkey bars or will ever again. Second I took a trip to Logan with my parents all by my self for 4th of July! It was awesome and soo nice to get away for awhile.Its was a blast getting to hang with my brothers and There wives/future wife. I met Mitchs fiance Tasia and she is amazing and funny and perfect for Mitch. I was able to go to a Aggie game which is always a blast, see some friends from high school and drive around where I used to live and remember back when.so needless to say it was fun and Justin is amazing enough said. After I got back to Tucson I only had a few weeks till the kids and I were moving back to LasVegas. So organizing and hanging with friends was all I did till Aug 15th and we were on our way. Driving with the kids by my self was nerve racking but after 7 hours and one ticket I was home at last!!! Justin was going to be there Sept 1st so the kids and I settled in to my parents house. All the kids wanted to do was swim and after Skylar spending most of her summer in a cast i was more than willing to let them. Here is an example of our day, wake up, eat breakfast, swim, eat lunch, swim, eat dinner, swim, bath , bed. We did that for two weeks till school started and then we would swim after school! It was great finally Justin got there and we were complete. We lived at moms house while we were waiting for a house to open up on base. In September we had plenty to keep us busy Skylars 6th birthday which was a princess extravaganza complete with candy bar!!! Then we had Mitch and Taisas wedding in Logan it was so fun and beautiful and they were beautiful it was a great weekend! And wouldn't you know it Jeremiah broke his arm, so in Logan we had a trip to the ER!........ Then the next weekend was the open house for Mitch and Tasia in Vegas, my mom and I made crepes and Italian cream sodas. the guys decorated the back yard full of lights and beautiful flowers!!! it was simply amazing, lots of family and friends came it was fun to see them all!After all that we had a few weeks till we were able to move into our house. October 17th we moved in and it wasnt a week before we were all settled. Pictures and more to come!!!
Monday, November 5, 2012
Its been awhile.
Posted by The Wolfes at 9:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
LOVE all the swimming... that's what summer is all about. Wouldn't you know it... you have to get to know all the ERs wherever you go.
Post a Comment