Monday, January 31, 2011

Kyle is Married!!!

I know everyone already knows this news but.....you know when your dating and everyone keeps asking if your engaged yet, then you get engaged and everyone asks when the date is, then your finally married thinking all the questions will go away and the next question is so when are you going to have a baby!!! hahahaha it really never ends. So Kyle and Makenzie said there waiting like 5 years before they have a baby which lets be serious...I cant wait that long!!!!! hahaha Not really but now every baby/kid thing i have goes into a box or out in the garage for Kyle and Makenzie. Justin cant take it his garage is covered in clothes, toys ect. Anything the kids have grown out of or don't play with anymore. I'm not usually like this, when i declutter i usually get rid of stuff we still use!(and when i say get rid of i mean donate to DI;) But lately i find myself saying "when kyle and Mak have babys" or "Makenzie will love this" or "kyle and Makenzie might use this or need this". Then Justin says something like what if they don't want that...................WHAT!!!!Shut up Justin why wouldn't they want it!!!! Then he looks at me like I'm crazy and laughs and says OK dear.
There are a few things that i look forward to giving to Makenzie, like Skylar's blessing dress that cost me $50 and she only wore it once! When i bought it i knew i would have to keep it in the family its beautiful. I don't know how long it will be before Kyle and Mak have kids but if we move over seas in 2012 baby or no baby there getting all this crap.................i mean stuff i have saved and cherished. hahahaha

2 comments:

Makenzie said...

Hahahaha!! I'll be happy to take it..when we have room for it. It won't be 5 years...maybe 2. ;)

Dawn Hancock said...

haha, you crack me up, I wonder why the heck I am still hanging on to all the baby clothes too. Some of the stuff just can't be donated, it is too special. I keep asking my sister if she is prego everytime she calls. Pretty sure she is sick of that, but It is jus because I care. I am sure Makenzie will thank you when the time comes! :)