Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Jeremiahs 6!!

I'm so excited that my kids are getting bigger and I'm not sad at all!! i look forward to every new thing they do! Jeremiah is such a big helper. and he is so smart! I love that he can play by himself and that he can play with Skylar and Jacob. I am thrilled that he can get himself dressed every morning. That he can also go to the bathroom in the middle of the night with out waking anyone up. that he can wipe himself when he goes to the bathroom. he can shower on his own without any help. he can also answer the phone and knows how to work the i pod without any help! which I'm not sure that i like that just yet because he has answered the phone when it was someone we didn't know and he talked to him like it was his dad....ya weird!! He loves to play basket ball and is actually really good! he can get in and out of the car by himself and buckle himself in! i look forward to all the new things he will be able to do this year. I love watching him grow!!






1 comments:

JaCee said...

a six year old, seriously!!? happy birthday to that darling, i mean handsome boy :) i enjoy watching my kids grow as well, it's fascinating and completely entertaining...